Workshop: Latina Leaders Must Dive In, Not Just Lean In05/22/2015 01:17PM
The identity crisis that exists in today’s workplace is something that women leaders in particular have been facing for much too long. While the tide is changing and more women are being elevated into leadership roles, there is still much work to do. As of July 2013, there were only 18 female elected presidents and prime ministers in power around the globe. In the business world, women currently hold only 4.6 percent of Fortune 500 CEO positions and the same percentage of Fortune 1000 CEO positions. As women continue their upward trajectory in the business world, they have yet to be fully appreciated for the unique qualities and abilities they bring to the workplace.
While women leaders have their productivity secrets, it’s not secret where they come from: the leadership traits that Latina leaders naturally possess are the most undervalued.
The dive-in principle is centered on the following six fundamental truths – CHL Academy six characteristics that define the 21st century leader – which will enable women to reach their full potential in their quest to discover their defining moment and desired leadership influence in the workplace. Each characteristic serves as a tool that allows you to measure your ability to manage your personal brand and course correct along the way.
To naturally thrive as a leader, you must become more aware of the following six characteristics of 21st century leadership – the ones that come most naturally to you – in order for your personal brand to awaken to its full potential.
Characteristics of 21st Century Leadership:
- See Opportunity in Everything
- Unleash Your Passionate Pursuits
- Anticipate the Unexpected
- Live With an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Work With a Generous Purpose
- Lead to Leave a Legacy
These characteristics serve as a lens through which to discover and develop your personal brand identity as a leader based on our Personal Branding Framework:
- Awareness: Create Distinction
- Define: Your Personal Brand
- Live: Communicate Identity & Discover
- Maximize: Align with the Right Resources
- Strengthen: Reinvent Yourself
Reap the Benefits
This highly-interactive learning experience will take participants through a journey of self-discovery. This program will provide women leaders with the tools and resources to ensure they continue to grow and enable their most natural skills and characteristics well after the workshop. The ultimate goal is to help participants take personal responsibility and professional accountability to develop and live their personal brands as leaders – and to learn how to best apply and leverage their most authentic identity to increase leadership engagement, maximize high-performance capabilities, effectively navigate workplace opportunities and career goals, and expand overall contributions to their organizations’ missions, goals, and values.
As a result of CHL Academy intensive training, participants will learn:
· To seamlessly deliver the most genuine executive presence that represents who she is and what she stands for
· Why women are wired to naturally lead and enable business growth
· To apply the six characteristics of the 21st century leader in your leadership role
· How women leaders are able to adapt to change and uncertainty
· Why women leaders excel at fostering growth, innovation, and opportunity
· How women leaders motivate and inspire a collaborative teamwork environment that fosters trust and loyalty
· How women professionals can lead their own advancement (and that of others) in the workplace
· To awaken the most authentic identity to develop your personal brand as a leader
· To discover your brand value proposition and deliver its distinction using 3 critical communications strategies
· The 4 skills to elevate your career and organization and how to create a workplace culture that fosters innovation and initiative
· To gain proficiency in the ultimate 5-step guide to leadership brand mastery
· BONUS: Speed Branding – where workshop participants will help you define your brand!
To learn more about our Training Services, click here to contact us.